Sunday 9 September 2012

The day we went to the zoo!

Hey guys :)

So before yesterday I hadn't posted for a few days (sorry about that), for the simple reason that I went to stay with my boyfriend and his family for a few days. We went to Drayton Manor, which for those of you who don't know is a family theme park. It's only a small place with only two major roller coasters, a log flume (which we went on like 6 times) and a lot of 'thrill' rides. But it also has a zoo :D so it was like two days out in one!! Everyone is now back at school so the park was pretty much derelict, you could just walk up and go straight onto a ride, which was great compared to when we went to Alton Towers before the summer and had to wait around an hour for each ride!! So I thought i'd just share some pics with you :)...



THOMAS LAND!...I mean...DRAYTON MANOR!!













Views from the Ferris wheel 









Meerkats...They're so tiny!


Baboons


The reptile house!



Can you see the Iguana?






Black Jaguar













Do you not think they look like Einstein?

We won a giant lolly!!!

G-Force





Shack-wave, a stand up rollercoaster :O

Thanks for reading/looking :)

Lots of  Love, Lucy xx

2 comments:

  1. Those rollercoasters look fab! I've tagged you in the Laine Blogger Award, which you can find using this link.

    http://miaalice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/laine-blogger-award.html
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The meerkats are so cute! I love them, and prarie dogs, I always wanted one when I was younger :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete