So I was flicking through my ipod, looking at my most listened to songs and realised there are quite a few i've been listening to this moth, and I thought i'd share my 5 most loved, with you (I know it isn't beauty related sorry, I just love music!)
5. I know Beliebers are sometimes looked down upon especially those who are older than Justin himself...but I can't help it this month! As long as you love me ft. Big Sean has taken pride of place in my 'faves' playlist. It's so catchy I cant help but sing along. Click HERE to see it :D
4. I've been listening to Conor Maynard - Vegas Girl a lot this month. I used to watch him when he was a mere YouTube artist, now he's made it big, go him! Click HERE to be magically teleported to the video.
3. Little Mix, last years X Factor winners have recently released their first single 'Wings' and I cannot stop listening. I listened to it on repeat for a whole day...A WHOLE DAY! Click HERE to check it out. I don't think you'll be dissapointed.
2. I LOOVE Landon Austin, he's not all that well known, but he's friends with YouTube's Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Luke Conard, Ingrid, Joey and all the rest (if you haven't heard of them, I recommend checking them out they're amazing). So anyway Landon has this amazing voice and does covers of songs but he also has a few of his own. I love his cover of Age of Worry it's so pretty. Click HERE and fall in love with him too. Ooh and look at his songs on itunes too :)
1. Fianally! The song I don't think I will ever get tired of listening to, and my most loved this month is 'Some nights' by Fun. I didn't think it would live upto 'We are young', but to me it beats it hands down. It has like 22 million views on youTube so i'm sure you've seen it but click HERE to see it again :P
Thank you for reading :) What have you been listening to this month?
Lots of love, Lucy xx