So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Samm from sColvinBeauty :)
The Liebster Award is an award for up-and-coming bloggers who have under 200 followers, to give them some recognition.
So I was just casually looking at Samm's blog then saw she'd nominated me and freaked out slighty.
Thank you Sam, and I totally recommend clicking HERE to go to her blog :)
1.Each person must post 11 things about themself.
2.They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must the create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. these lucky bloggers muct then be told.
6. There's no tag backs.
11 things about me
1. I love polar bears
2. My middle name is Elizabeth
3. My first ever concert was to see S club 7 when I was 8 (are you jealous? haha)
4. My favourite colour is blue
5. I have a pet tortoise called Timmy, who loves cucumber...as you can see.
6. When I was little I wanted to be Peter Pan
7. I did this ten mile walk for charity in July...It was a right feet killer
8. I love the show 'New Girl' and Zooey Deschanel is like my idol
9. I'm 19 years old but 20 in 4 months, which makes me sad because I won't be a teenager any more :O
10. My favourite sweets are Randoms and Giant Strawbs...and now my mouth is watering.
11. My favourite movie is Toy Story
Questions from sColvinBeauty
1. What's your favourite make-up brand?
Tricky one, I use products from every brand, I do love Rimmel and MUA and 17 was like my best friend in school. I really can't say.
2. Do you have any pets?
Yep Timmy the Tortoise and a goldfish which I have had since the queen's golden Jubilee 10 years ago!! It used t0 be yellow but now it's white.
3. Bronzer or blusher?
Blusher for suuuure.
4. Laptop or Mac?
I have a lovely HP laptop which is red and if I say Mac it might get sad and break on me...so Laptop.
5. Opinion on the brand MUA?
I LOVE it. I own like a zillion lipsticks and eyeshadow pallets and I use them all the time, they're amazing quality considering they're so cheap...I could ramble on about MUA for years so i'll stop now.
6. Favourite palette?
Oh here we go again...MUA's Heaven and Earth Pallet and their Undressed Pallet. I love MUA...have I said that before?
7. Urban Decay or Benefit?
Benefit...I say that simply because I have more Benefit products than Urban Decay. Although I do really want their naked pallets.
8. What's your dream career?
Not a clue, I always wanted to be a teacher so i'm taking Ed studies but I don't have a clue anymore.
9. Favourite blog?
I do like Fleur De Force's blog but also Sprinkle of Glitter and Zoella
10. Most used eye look? Like neutral or bold?
Neutral..bronzey brown colours in an aim to make my blue eyes stand out a bit more
11. Random, iPhone or Blackberry?
Samsung is obviously the best..but out of those two, iphone.
Questions for my nominees
1. If you have any, when did you buy your first high-end product and what was it?
2. If you had to take two beauty products to a desert island, what would they be?
3. What is your most favourite place to shop?
4. Where is your favourite season? Why?
5. What was your most used nail varnish in August?
6. What one superpower would you like to have if you could?
7. If you could buy one beauty product right now regardless of price, what would it be?
8. (long one) Would you rather...Get all of your clothes bought for you for the rest of your life (anything you want) but never be able to wear make up again...or get make up bought for you for the rest of your life, but have to wear very basic unflattering clothes?
9. What is the one type of food you couldn't live without?
10. Would you move to anywhere else in the world if you could?
11. What is your most listened to song of all time?
My nominees :)
(apologies if you've done this before, I just like your blog)
-Rachel from Rach Ravess
-Ceili from 21st Century Trends
-Hannah from A bullet to the head
- Albonnie from littlebitofbeauty
-Maisie from TheMaiBug
-Myr from myrberry
-Nicole from Make-up And Other Drugs
-Lise from Violet Polish
-Olivia from Color Coordinated
-Courtney from A Rare Reality
-Sharon from StargazyEyes
Lots of love, Lucy xx