Friday 2 November 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge! Days 5,6,7,8 and 9 :O

Hey everyone! 

Sooooooooo Here is days 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 of the 30 day photography challenge. I kinda like doing them in chunks even though that's mainly an excuse for my lack of posting.




Day five: From a High Angle

 Autumn leaves on my feet!


Day six: From a Low Angle

A hot air balloon taking off 


Day seven: Fruit

That's fruit right? I mean, it's green.


Day Eight:A Bad Habit

Fooooood! but not any food. Bad for you food! :O


Day Nine: Someone You Love


This is my Lamby, aka Liam my boyfriend. He's gorgey and lovely and my best friend and I could go on but I won't :P


And that is all! Thank you very much for reading, I hope you had a good week! :)

Lots of love, Lucy xx


15 comments:

  1. Looove that picture of your feet in the leaves-A/W has well and truly arrived! So pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cool post! I can tell you really love your bf :) awesome pics!

    Xoxo, Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon :D great post!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Although i'd probably be petrified when I was in the air!

      xx

      Delete
  4. I like your blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos, I can never last the 30 days haha!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi honey!!!
    such a wonderful style..I´m fall in love with it =P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I hope you haven't fotgotten to me :) I am so curious about prize I won :D and I love that green muffin on your photo, looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Ofcourse I havent!!

      A super lot of stuff has been happening so I haven't been able to get to a post office, but I have bought it and will send it very soom. I'm soooooooooo sorry it's taking so long!!

      xx

      Delete
    2. Never mind, I was afraid that postman might have lost it :D

      Delete
  9. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out! http://sequin-kisses.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/liebster-award.html :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute blog! Love it!
    XOXO Jakima

    http://warriorwarrantlove.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete