Sunday 16 September 2012

Chitter Chatter

Hello you lovely bunch!

I wanted to inform you of a few things so though't I'd just do a bit of a (hopefully short) chatty post.

Firstly I want to once again thank you massively for following Lucyloves. I honestly smile like a Cheshire cat every time I get one more follower or comment and I give an announcement to my house about how many followers I have (they don't have a clue what i'm talking about but oh well).

Leading on from this I have already started thinking about what to do as a give away when I (hopefully) reach 100 followers and I need your help! I have a little poll in my sidebar asking your advice, so if you could go click one, it would be hugely appreciated :)

Oooooh! This week is Freshers week, which means lots of partying and catching up with Uni buds, as a result i'm going to be doing a OOTDW (Outfit Of The Day Week)...So i'll be doing an OOTD every day for the next five days.

I am always trying the improve my little bloggy so if you have any ideas at all about posts or the layout or absolutely anything, i'd love to hear them! If you want me to post your button onto my blog let me know!

That is all. Thank you again...

Lots of love, Lucy xx (I know I always say that but really...I love you all!)



Pssst! If you're not following I would love for you to have a little mooch about and if you like my little corner of the blogosphere, follow and throw me a comment and I will most certainly follow you back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment