Wednesday 19 June 2013

Essie's 'Rock The Boat'

Hey there everyone!

Hope you're all ok. 

I recently picked up one of the essie summer collection nail varnishes called 'Rock the Boat' on a trip to Boots (haul to come soon!). It is a beautiful pastel blue/ periwinkle colour with shimmer (hopefully you can see that in the second pic). I'm not the biggest fan of essie because I usually find that they chip super easily and cost quite a bit, although I couldn't pass on this colour.






Shimmer


Base coat of O.P.I 'Nail Envy'



With one coat (left) and with two (right)

Overall, I am super happy with this colour. At the moment there is no chipping but I will more than likely go over it with a chip-proof top coat to make sure. It's such a summery colour, I can imagine this on a super sunny hot day at the beach would look AMAZING! 

Have you tried any of the new nail varnishes in the essie 2013 summer collection?

Lots of love, Lucy 

1 comment: