Friday 8 February 2013

Collective Haul! | TK Maxx | Topshop | Primark | Charity shops | Boots etc

Hellooo, 

Sorry I haven't posted since, well a few days ago! Uni started again :( but I've finally gotten around to doing a big collective haul from things I've bought over the past 6 weeks ish. I'm sure I've shown you some things before/have forgotten something, but do forgive me. 



Blue swirly bowl - I picked this up from a charity shop for 50p, nothing like a bargain!

Blue plate - This was also froma  charity shop, 50p.

Metalic plate - TK Maxx, £2. I'm having a bit of a room makeover atm, I shall perhaps do a room tour afterwards.



Owl cushion 1 - Primark, £6.

Owl cushion 2 - Primark, £6.



Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers in Celestial, Apocalips and Luna - Boots, £5.99 or 3 for 2. These are fab, think lipstick in liquid form, but I'm certain that you've heard the hype already!

Nivea Express Hydration Primer - Superdrug, £4.99. There has been quite a big hype about this, the texture is like a primer but it sinks in like a moisturiser so I'm still a little unsure about this one atm.

Nivea Regenerating Night Cream - Superdrug, £1.99. This stuff is suuuuuper amazing for the price! It's thick and so sinks in slowly, I wake up with super-dee-duper soft skin.


 Black textured skater skirt - Primark £oops I don't remember, maybe £6-£12 vast difference I know, sorry guys! 

Cheater/Jaguar/Puma/otherlargecat gold and black belt - Primark, £1 in the sale

Raspberry necklace - Primark, £2 in the sale

Cross double ring - £1.50



Flat wired iluv headphones (they don't tangle up!) earphones - TK Maxx, £4.99

Pretty rose plate (as part of a set) TK Maxx, £Can't remember agaiiin! But they do a load of amazingly beautiful cups and mugs and plated and vases and bowls and candle holders and cookery things and....

Blue 'worn out' jar (don't use it as a vase, it's porous as I discovered) - TK Maxx, £6

Heart Garland - ASDA, £1



Set of tiny little super handy adorable shelves - TK Maxx £25

Set of 9 pairs of earings (including the two I'm wearing in the picture) - Primark, £2

Nivea Refreshing Facial Wash Gel - ASDA, £1.50. Yet to use this but am rather excited to, it's like clear and my skin loves nivea.

Nivea Extra gentle eye make up remover - ASDA, £1.50. Super amazing!

Nivea Refreshing Cleansing lotion - Boots, £3.59 but you can get it in Superdrug for £1.99.



Peach geometric print 'Modern Lux' jumper - TK Maxx, £9.99

Floral ombre jumper with studded shoulders - TK Maxx, £16.99

Gold Belt - Primark, £1 in the sale

Chain belt - Primark, £2.50



Leather look back pack - Primark, £9

OGGI tumbler - TK Maxx, £3.99?

Black collared vest with crosses and studs - Primark, £6

Supidly amazing nude studded bag - Primark, £12  



Cropped tassley top - TK Maxx, £3.99. Yuh, I know!

Frill trim socks - Topshop, 3 for £8

Trio of lip glosses - Topshop.........£1 reduced from £10, now that is a bargain!


And that is it for this little haul (under-exaggeration), I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to have given you some purchasing ideas (like you need that!). 

Love you allll!!

Lots of love, Lucy xx

11 comments:

  1. the owl cushions are so fun and bright and the socks from topshop are really girly and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are!I've been looking for frilly socks for ages. Have to love Topshop :D

      xx

      Delete
  2. I love the owl cushions, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for Liebster awards. I hope that you'll do it, I'm interested in reading your answers.
    xoxo, S.

    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stuff :)
    Check out my blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that studded bag, its gorgeous:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the lip glosses and primark backpack too! The glosses go towards my present pile for friends and the backpack has been my uni staple, handbags seem such a nuisance now haha The primark pillows are so sweet, I was surprised at their quality when I was there a week or so ago :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! My favourite thing you got are the Topshop socks, they remind me of being at school and I adore them :)

    Dusterknuckles | I'm Having A Celine Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and lovely blog :)

    Maybe you want to check out my blog?
    And we can follow each other?
    Let me know ^^

    - xo Supernat
    makeadreamlast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. o I love the owl pillow! I think the colors are so fun too! I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did! Can't wait to read more from you!

    Your Newest Follower,
    Hannah

    http://thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete