Thursday 30 August 2012

Storage ideas for your beauty things :D

Helloha :)

My room is pretty tiny and used to be stuffed full with make up, hair things, jewellery, cleansers, moisturisers, lotions and potions of all sorts so I came up with some good ideas (if I do say so myself) for storing these things and I gathered i'd share these with you because, well it might give you some ideas :)


I keep my makeup in a little chest of drawers on my bed side table. These are made of a thick carboard and have little ribbon handles, they're decorated in a pretty floral pink and blue pattern. I got them from WHSmith where they do them in a range of designs for £14.99. Also on my bedside table I have this blue and white polka dot GIANT tea cup which I just decorated with a ribbon, it's actually supposed to be used as a plant pot but I wanted it to store stuff in that's usually loose on my side. It was £4.99 from Poundstretcher although i've seen them in loads of garden centres and D.I.Y stores such as Homebase.

 I have a long shelf where I store my toiletries and decided to divide them into boxes and bags depending on what they are, for example I have all my hair stuff in one box. body butters in another bag, nail stuff in another etc. I got a load of different boxes and bags from different places to make it all look a bit mix and match :)

Finally I thought up some cute ways to store jewellery and bits and pieces. I took a long beaded necklace which I don't wear any more and hung it from a handle, I looped a range of my bracelets onto it and use it as a cute little bracelet holder. I used a tin bucket just to keep random things in and I hand sunglasses on the outside of it. Finally I took a 'mug tree' (the thing you hand mugs on in the kitchen) and used it to hang all of my necklaces, bracelets, rings e.t.c. on.





Thanks for reading this post, I hope it gave you some ideas :)

Lots of love, Lucy xx



1 comment:

  1. I have the exact same drawers from WHSmith's they are so handy and hold so much stuff!

    ReplyDelete