So I did this last month and really enjoyed it and so i'm going to do it again in the hope that you liked it too.
5. Good Time, Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson - I love this sooong. I first heard it through watching YouTube beauty gurus who had it playing in the background and then some of them did a cover of it. It is such a catchy song and really up beat, you can't help but to sing and dance along. It was accidently released like 2 weeks early (I think) in the UK so I managed to get it early yay! If you want to listen to it, click HERE.
4. I Cry, Flo Rida - I love the large majority of Flo Rida's songs, usually because they're always playing on nights out so they have happy memories for me and this is no exception. the video only came onto YouTube like 2 days ago and already has over 200,000 views. when I first heard it on the radio it was like love at first listen and I looked it up on YouTube then downloaded it and it's onto my faves playlist already! Click HERE
to listen to it (/to watch the new video!)
3. Hall of Fame, The Script ft will.i.am - I'm a major fan of The Script, like MAJOR! I went to see them for my 18th and have never stopped loving them since. So I obviously loved this song straight away. The Script never really do colabs with anyone so this was really weird to hear, but it was totally amazing. It sounds pretty 'The Script-ish' if you know what I mean, and Danny O'Donoghue sounds as amazingly hot as ever. The video is so beautiful too, it like illustrates the song. If you want to check it out, click HERE.
2. Love Sick, The Lovable Rogues - These are the guys who were on Britain's Got Talent. I wanted them to win and was a little sad when they didn't. This song is very British and their accents really add to that. They came to a night club in my town recently and I got to see them, and stand about 2 metres away from Sonny (the smaller one who plays the ukulele) I was being very fan girly as was everyone else there. If you haven't heard there song you sooooo have to listen to it (HERE).
1. Finally...Some Nights, Fun. - This song was my Monthly Music number one last month but I still love it tonnes. It's now my ringtone (resulting in me missing loads of calls because I want to listen to the song) and I still cannot stop listening to it. Every time it comes on I just have to sing along and it gives me goose-pimples. Considering I linked to the actual video the last time, this time I'll link you to a cover which is amazing. Click HERE if you'd like to see it :).
Thank you very much for reading :) I hope you had a fab September. What have you been listening to this past month?
Lots of love, Lucy xx