Wednesday 19 June 2013

Mini Boots/drugstore haul!

Hello there!

I took a trip to town yesterday and of course had to go into Boots and buy things which I didn't really need but which looked super pretty or interesting. I decided therefore that I would haul my little shop for you :). I apologise that there isn't that much, I'm on a strict 'no spending too much!' regime since I splashed out a week ago spending about £200 on clothes (uh oh). Hopefully more will come once I forgive myself a little.

Anyway....into the haul...









I picked up a Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner in 'bronze' for £3.99. 

I prefer using brown eyeliner because I am super pale and fair and feel that black is sometimes too intense on my skin tone. I have previously tried Soap & Glory and Topshop waterproof eyeliners which came out pretty much black, but this one appears much more brown and has a slight shimmer so I am super excited to try this out. 



Another Scandaleyes product is this shadow stick in the shade 'bulletproof beige' which was £4.49.

I lied a little, this was actually from Superdrug because although there were about six in Boots, they has ALL been used. It annoys me SOOO much when people do that. There was a tester there but I guess they thought they'd just try another six aswell. 

I feel this will look really good as an all over base colour, on the waterline and in the inner corners. I put a little into my inner corners when I bought it and it stayed for ages, so it's looking good so far.



The Schwarzkopf got2b salt spray was £4.07

I am again yet to use this, but I have used salt sprays before and loved them. This one seemed to be the cheapest so I picked it up and sprayed it. Now I don't know about all of them, but for Christmas my brother bought me a Label.M one which retails for anything from £4 to like £15 and it had a very salty smell to it, don't get me wrong it was quite pleasant. Although this one has a really lovely almost fruity clean scent to it which I was not expecting. I am really looking forward to trying this out.

This Batiste dry shampoo was on offer at £1.99. BARGAIN!

This is one of their 'new' dry shampoos that strengthens and adds shine. Whether it does or not, I don't know yet. I picked this up because I am running out of my current one and this one smells pretty similar to the 'blush' one which is my current favourite. It's the typical white colour and I'm intrigued to know how/if it works. 

I picked up this essie 2013 summer collection nail polish in 'Rock the Boat' for £7.99.

I love the colour of this one, it has a slight shimmer and looks lovely on the nails. I have gone into a bit more detail about this varnish in my blog post which you can find here. 



Last but certainly not least, I grabbed a Revlon lipstick (it's not like the 3 million I have already are enough, am I right?) in the shade 'pink in the afternoon' for £7.49.

This for me is one of those 'my lip colour but better' lip shades and is a really pretty rose pink colour. I also love the name of it. This is one of their 'super lustrous' lipsticks and I have worn it to death already. One thing I will say is that it seems pretty drying, I find the need to put a lip balm on with it. I also got and extra £2 off with a voucher and so for the price I really don't mind. 

And that is it. If you would like me to give a more in depth review or anything into any of the things I have bought, please do ask, it gives me post ideas :)

Lots of love, Lucy 

2 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing up the salt spray! I love the colour of the Essie nail polish :) I've got like a million lipsticks but never tried the Revlon ones lol I know what I'm buying this weekend! hehe!

    Rachel
    xx

    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Revlon lipstick looks great :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete