Friday 18 January 2013

A Picture An Hour 17/01/13

Why hello there guys!

Soooo Yesterday was a pretty 'do nothing' day but I decided to do something which I have seen floating around the blogosphere and that is taking a picture every hour from When I wake up until bed time. This isn't super exciting because nothing that extraodinary happened, but it's a sort of, follow me around for a day thing and it took rather a lot of 'OOH AN HOURS GONE, PICTURE TIME' and editing and whatever else and so I hope you guys like it...


10am
I had a lie-in and woke up to this lovely view, a very gross Worcester sky.


 11am
What to weaaaaaar!?


 12pm
Ready for town, dressed up SUPER warm, it's minus weather outside!


 1pm
A fire in the cute little cafe/resturant in town.


2pm
Finished eating a delish ham, egg and chips meal and a cross-eyes looking Liam.


3pm
 On the way to TKMaxx. A dull looking back-ish street.


 4pm
Bagssss (haul coming soon) and a foot pop.


5pm
Watching Miranda back at Liams. I love this show sooooo much!


 6pm
Junk food eating snuggled up under the duvet.


 7pm
Catching up with YouTube vids!


 8pm
Heading back home past a misty looking Worcester Cathedral.


 9pm
It's snowing pretty crazyish outside!


10pm
PJs and day old make up!


11pm
Reading blogs and drinking tea, aka the usual!


 12pm
Readinng my new book by Miranda Hart (duh) and blogging this! (btw what do you think of my new banner? I'm not too sure)


And it is currently 5 to one and so I'm off to bed (after Big Bang Theory). I really enjoyed doing this and am thinking about doing one more often, maybs one a week? I'd love to hear your guys' opinions :)

Have a lovely Friday!

Lots of love, Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment