Sunday 1 July 2012

W.O.W

I did the Walk of Worcestershire today which is a 10.5 mile walk for a charity for children. My feet and legs are dead and I have sunburn (even though it was cloudy and raining...whaaaat?) but in total over 4000 people took part and they have so far raised like £90,000. We did get some YSL perfume and a sample of an expensive brand of moisturiser (supposedly, i've never heard of it) at the end. Here are a few pictures I took on the walk. I gave up after a while because I had to use all my strength to carry on so these are like of the start, a few views on the way and the finish line/medal. We did get a free Gregg's sausage roll and like 5 bottles of water along the way aswell ;) so it was a pretty fab day even if my legs are completely feeling it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment